- 25 years in Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Chartered Marketer (CM) designation, Canadian Marketing Association
- Board of Directors Member, Toronto non-profit
- Former Regional Officer, Network of Executive Women (NEW)
- Graduate of McMaster University, Bachelor of Commerce
“I am dedicated to making a positive difference for others. By elevating people and their passions, and intersecting them with purpose driven companies, we create a workplace for the future.”
At Four Corners Group, Karen is focused on building competitive advantage for companies in the Retail and Consumer Goods sectors through high impact talent. Karen has 25 years of experience in building brands and companies, working with manufacturing, retailers, sales brokers, and adjacent services supporting these sectors. Karen’s entrepreneurial spirit has helped several start-ups find their footing in the natural/organic food and beverage space. Karen now utilizes her experience to engage today’s corporate leaders and identify world class talent for their organizations.