Sailun Tire America
For Sailun Tire America and its associated business units to realize its vision of establishing STA as the benchmark for excellence in the industry, the organization has identified a need to continue to enhance its marketing and commercial leadership capabilities in the North America region. STA is seeking a new Vice President, Marketing to champion their growth efforts.
Reporting directly into the President of STA, The Vice President, Marketing will be responsible for the vision, strategies, leadership and seamless execution of all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives for North America. They will have accountability for the annual business plan and commercial plans, and for leadership in its entirety for marketing, including: strategic brand positioning and brand identities, product management, market and business intelligence (insights on size, segments, trends, competitive frameworks, etc.), customer marketing, pricing and mix management, communication, new product development and innovation and advertising and promotions.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- University degree in Business/Commerce, Marketing or Business Administration. An MBA is preferred.
- An experienced marketer, strategist and business builder with 7 – 10 years’ senior marketing management experience.
- Experience gained in a fast-moving consumer goods environment, ideally combined with an entrepreneurial business to business marketing leadership experience. Additional experience in the sales function is an asset.
- Exposure to a global/multi-national organization, with candidate experience gained beyond the borders of Canada and ideally internationally beyond North America.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurially minded, hands-on environment.
- An achiever with a track record of developing and growing brands / portfolio management through the creation and execution of sound strategy. Ideation to commercialization is required