Parlez-vous français? We’re looking for a Bilingual Associate to join our dynamic team. If you’re a team player who can plan search strategies, recruit and interview candidates, assist in the execution of searches and make a positive contribution to our culture, we should talk.
As an ideal candidate, you have:
• Fluency in both French / English (written and spoken);
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong project management skills;
• 2-5 years of recruitment/talent acquisition experience from an executive search or contingency recruitment firm;
• Or, 2-5 years of corporate recruiting experience and a passion for client service;
• The ability to work within a team environment and collaborate closely with peers and senior level colleagues;
• A commitment to producing great work and exceeding client expectations;
• The desire to make a significant contribution to the success of client projects, and also the company.
We provide excellent remuneration, benefits, flexibility to work from home, and invest in technology and training for all employees. We also offer a uniquely positive corporate culture that is rare within our industry. We are also involved in helping employees engage with non-profit organizations in the community, and gives back 1% of all revenues to registered charities.
If this sounds good so far, we invite you to join us. Four Corners Group is one of Canada’s leading retained executive search firms – we provide personalized executive search services to a diverse group of global clients by connecting great companies with great talent. Our Team has completed thousands of search assignments in virtually every functional area and industry sector. This provides us with enormous insight into a wide cross-section of industries. We perform all of these services in a confidential, trustworthy and transparent manner. Our clients range from early-stage “start ups” to large “Fortune 100″ global companies, as well as the non-profit and public sector. We provide superior client service and partner with our clients to identify, recruit and acquire great talent locally, nationally and, as a member of InterSearch World Wide, internationally.
To get started please contact Jennifer Wiley, Principal at Four Corners Group at 416-593-0900 ext. 2225 or send your resume to: